The HR training courses for the 2019/20 academic year have now been published and are available for booking; the published courses are:
- Introduction to Performance Management of teaching and support staff (25 Sep 19);
- Behaviour at Work - Understanding the Unacceptable (27 Nov 19);
- Attendance Management (4 Dec 19);
- Handling Difficult Cases and Conversations (22 Jan 20);
- HR Induction for Headteachers (29 Jan 20);
- Pre-Employment Checks and Single Central Record (11 Feb 2020);
- Mental Health Awareness for Employers (27 Feb 2020) - discount available for early booking;
- Fixed Term Contracts and Varying Employment Contracts (25 Mar 20);
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (13 May 2020).
The courses can be found within the HR pages, through the Training pages or the calendar.