This course is designed to give all employees a basic understanding of the dangers of fire. The procedures applicable in the event of a fire as well as an understanding of disabled egress. Meets the legal requirement for instruction of staff in the use of fire extinguishers under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.
- Understanding the legal aspect of fire safety
- Emergency evacuation procedures
- Theory of combustion
- The methodology behind the use of fire extinguishers
- Fire fighting equipment including types and limitations
- Practical fire extinguisher use
Please note that academies who do not buy back the Health, Safety and Wellbeing Service are welcome to book and attend our training for an additional charge.
A fee of of £95 will be charged per delegate.
Who should attend:
All school staff at any grade as part of the induction process and as part of the school’s staff performance review process.