To train delegates to a high level of competence to assemble, dismantle, alter, move, inspect and use a mobile access tower without risk of personal injury to themselves or anyone who may be affected by their work, give an understanding of the legal issues affecting work at height with mobile access towers, the product standards, and a thorough knowledge of the hazards affecting the use of mobile access towers.
How to safely assemble, dismantle and relocate low level access units and standard mobile access towers without risk of personal injury to the delegate or others. Course Content
inspection of both low level and standard mobile access towers
- Current Legislation
- Regulations and Guidance affecting working from low level access units and standard mobile access towers
- PASMA Code of Practice, PAS250 (Publicly Available Specification)
- Assembling, altering and dismantling, incorporates current best practice for fall protection
What to bring with you
- Tower Inspection Records; units & platforms.
Other PPE will be issued during the practical session as required. Stocks of PPE will be available to purchase should you require.
- Safety boots
- Rigger gloves.
- Hi visibility vest/jacket
- Hard hat
A PASMA certificate for Combined Low Level Access and Towers for will be issued upon successful completion of the course.
To book, please call the Health, Safety and Wellbeing Service on 0116 305 5515 or email email@example.com Courses can also be arranged at your school please ask for details and prices. Please note that the cost of the training quoted will exclude VAT.
Anyone who may work from low level access units and standard mobile access towers.