Training for the GDPRiS cloud based platform for schools subscribing to GDPRiS support via their 2018/19 SLA.
for schools looking to achieve full GDPR compliance.
- GDPRiS has been designed with schools in mind, designed to be simple and intuitive as possible ensuring it is easy to use and making it an invaluable tool
- The platform is specifically designed for education and will ensure that schools remain GDPR compliant beyond the May 2018 deadline.
Familiarise yourself with the tasks needed to perform in your ‘live’ site and of course carry out training for your staff.
- Powerful tools will provide all staff with a new level of data protection understanding.
- It will guide them through documenting data flows, mapping and auditing of personal data, guidance on reporting breaches, training and documentation, and prompts the use of self-assessment questionnaires (SAQs).
- Schools can select the suppliers they use to process data from the Supplier Product Directory which is pre-populated to find out if they are GDPR compliant.
Must have purchased a GDPRiS Licence One delegate per school is included within your subscription - this is shown as a training credit. Additional members of staff can attend at a cost of £80 per delegate.
Data protection leads, DPO, data managers, data officers, data specialists, LAs and MATs.