This course will take delegates through the new KS4 resources created in SIMS based on the latest information supplied by the DfE in relation to Progress Measure 8 and the GCSE reform (numerical grading).
You will gain a practical understanding of the new KS4 SIMS Assessment resources and how to use them effectively for analysis.
What you will learn:
An understanding of SIMS Assessment will be required.
- importing the new KS4 resources including Assessment templates, SIMS reports and Discover graphs
- how to clone the CAS KS4 Overview templates
- creating Assessment Mapping Tool definitions for internal assessment and examination results
- how to convert results linked to Assessment Mapping Tool definitions
- how to view converted assessment results on the CAS KS4 Overview definitions
- generating and understanding the KS4 Report Definitions
- generating the KS4 Discover graphs and using them to analyse academic and pastoral groups