This course includes creation of a new academic year, setting up next year’s registration groups and year groups, etc. together with the promotion of pupil/students from one year into the next.
Learn or refresh how to:
- transferring the curriculum and timetable to SQL
- exporting derived years
- Arranging student memberships
- Performing academic promotion
- Exporting and importing student group memberships
- Entering reasons for absence for previous year
- Using the promotion rules to allocate students
- Printing class lists
- Applying the timetable for the new academic year
- Admitting new applicants
- Printing the official registers for July
It is applicable to Secondary school SIMS users and includes sections for schools using any curriculum modules such as Nova-T and Options.