Course Context Schools have a statutory obligation to maintain an accurate up to date inventory of their assets and equipment. There must also be an annual inspection of items contained within the inventory and disposals must be authorised and accurately recorded. Equipment Register is linked to the finance module (FMS) and expedites the recording of equipment purchases and can be used to facilitate audit requirements for stocktaking, inspections and equipment disposals.
Who should attend? Suitable for staff responsible for recording and maintaining the school equipment inventory.
Pre-requisites No previous knowledge required
How will I benefit? You will be able to manage and maintain a complete inventory of all the equipment in your school to provide easier administration of health and safety checks and fulfil audit requirements.
What will I learn?
- Identify the processes required to ensure equipment register reflects the current position of all resources in school, for example, equipment by room, category, staff and disposals
- Access extensive reporting and reviewing facilities to allow full accountability for items at all times
- Populate Equipment Register both manually and by import
- Carry out stock checks and inspections
- Record disposal and transfers
Lunch Arrangements: Please note: Refreshments will be available for all LEAMIS Training Courses. The canteen is available for delegates to either purchase your own lunch or bring your own.
- LEAMIS reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule training courses at any time, including but not limited to, lack of participation, training facilities, equipment or trainer availability.
- Cancellations received more than 10 business days prior to the training will not be charged.
- Cancellations received less than 10 business days prior to training, and non-attendance, maybe invoiced the full training fee.