Designed for all staff who have to lift and/or carry heavy objects either as part of their daily duties or who may be responsible for managing manual handling activities.
- Understand the risks from manual handling
- Understand the human musculo-skeletal system
- Manual handling techniques
- Manual handling risk assessment
- Understanding the Task, Individual, Load and Environment factors (T.I.L.E.)
- Understand the rules for team lifting
Please note that academies who do not buy back the Health, Safety and Wellbeing Service are welcome to book and attend our training for an additional charge.
A fee of £95 will be charged per delegate.
Who should attend:
Business Managers, Heads of Department, Teaching Staff, Volunteer Staff, Teaching Assistants, Site Managers, Caretakers and Premises Officers.