This course is aimed at staff responsible for student data and require the skills to extract specific information from SIMS.net in a variety of formats.
Schools Information Management System (SIMS) holds a vast amount of data, Which, if accurately maintained, can be used to inform school improvement strategies. The information provided by the data can support a wide range of school management activities including processing statutory returns.
SIMS.net holds a vast amount of data, which if accurately maintained can be used to inform school improvement strategies and support a wide range of school management activities including processing statutory returns. This course will provide the skills to enable you to design and produce reports to individual requirements.
- Produce lists of information
- Produce mail merged address labels
- Produce mail merged letters
- Use preview effectively
- Use filtering and sorting effectively
- Re-use and modify reports
- Choose an appropriate output format
- Report management
- Reports created during training will be made available to participants to import into their own data.
Courses available termly – check training schedule for dates