This course will help build on the knowledge learnt in Day 1 Assessment by consolidating, interpreting and analysing data entered into SIMS Assessment. This course will cover:
Who should attend? Data Manager, Assessment Co-ordinator along with where possible a member of SLT.
- the creation and maintenance of user defined groups
- the creation and use of analysis grids, including group, aspect, chance and result set
- the creation and use of tracking grids
- the design and construction of complex assessment templates
- the creation of Discover Aspects
- the creation of Assessment Mapping
- the Importing and running the KS4 resources
Extend your knowledge of SIMS Assessment. This will enable you to effectively and efficiently track and analyse student progress using assessment data and plan appropriate interventions for specific needs.
This course will enable you to analyse the full range of your students’ assessment data using the functionality within SIMS Analysis. It takes you through the advanced features of the software to realise the potential of SIMS Assessment and Analysis as a tool to drive improvements in student achievement.